What: Lake Patenggang and Rancabali Tea Plantation
Where: Ciwidey, around a two hour drive south of Bandung, Indonesia.
Entry cost: I can’t remember the exact cost but it was basically loose change. However, the international tourists in my group did get charged a higher entry fee (even me, and here I was thinking I could fool them all).
– Time your trip wisely. We ended up travelling back to Bandung during peak hour and ended up in a hellish 3+ hour traffic jam.
– The roads around the mountain are winding, narrow, and quite hectic. There was quite a bit of swearing coming from us girls in the back seats. Make sure you have an experienced driver, or at least someone who is familiar with the area and Indonesian traffic.
1. Jasmine Dowling for Club of Odd Volumes Pillowcase
2. Fenton & Fenton Star Light
3. Zoe Karssen ‘Midnight Lovers’ T-shirt
4. Pink LouLou Star Ring
5. Crescent Brass Bottle Opener
6. Many Moons Boxed Card Set