1. Trying on Gorman dresses and wanting to buy everything in store.
2. Up close with Lichtenstein at QUT’s (now closed) exhibition.
3. New glasses! Was worried my eyesight was getting worse but turns out it’s actually improved. Win!
4. Teef necklace! Not real teeth though. Phew. (Available: here).
5. Pizzas at The Burrow. The Mr Potatohead, Lucky Chick, and Fun-Guy pizzas all come recommended.
6. Cherry ripe macaron and coffee after seeing Moonrise Kingdom (loved it!)
Find me on Instagram at owlvdove
Images: Freunde von Freunden
1. Fairy floss clouds on my doorstep.
2. Another day, another magical sunset illuminating the clouds.
3. Golden afternoon sun lighting up some road trip scenery.
4. View from the top of the Toowoomba Ranges.
6. Cloud watching and colour.
1. New threads thanks to General Pants.
2. $8 vintage dress. Picnic at Hanging Rock vibes, no?
3. Old shells and corals. Were my gran’s, now mine.
4. Sorting through old vintage photos of my gran’s.
5. My aunt was giving away some of her art books. Naturally, I snapped up a Pop Art one.
6. A proper flower press! Because squeezing flowers between book pages is for amateurs.