– Did you know that millenial pink is a thing? While this colour trend has been on the radar for some time, I only came across this phrase the other day. Whatever you want to call it, I’m totally down with it.
– Autumn finally seems to have arrived and I’ve embraced wide leg crop pants for the season. I found a pair at Uniqlo and every time I wear them I get compliments (i.e. the ultimate litmus test that you have made the right purchase).
– There’s just something about motels that make them ripe for photographing. This collection of photographs of mid-century modern motels by Tyler Haughey is no exception.
– Anyone else listened to the S-Town podcast? I kind of missed the boat with Serial but I found myself hooked on this. So many feels/things I need to be resolved.
– Want to know what the best time to go to sleep is? There’s a sleep calculator for that.
Image: Tyler Haughey via frankie magazine