Shop: Botanical Charts

In today’s edition of things Soph is obsessed with, I give you botanical charts. I quite like the look of wall charts and I think I’m that far out of high school that they don’t remind me of science classrooms. Although most of my high school science memories (biology only, chemistry can GTFO) seemed to involve hi-jinks so it wouldn’t be so bad if they did. Whether you prefer cutesy illustrations or vintage reproductions, these botanical charts would look much better displayed in the home than in a classroom. Click on the pictures or the links below to go to the source.

1. These are all lovely! I want all of them please. Also, we share the same sentiments about chemistry, good riddance.

2. Sarah July 17, 2014

These are gorgeous, especially the first one with the seasons. <3

3. Matthew Pike July 17, 2014

nice find, these are all that!

Buckets & Spades

4. Sara July 18, 2014

The second and the third are incredibly cute! In love:)

5. jennie July 18, 2014

I love the look of wall charts, these are all beautiful! I especially like the fourth one <3

Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

6. Oh my! I am obsessed with botanicals as well. I keep buying botanical books just cause I love the pictures.

Wardrobe Quarry

7. I've been saving up and searching for the PERFECT botanical pulldown for a year. I think *MAYBE* I may be getting it this weekend. Also, I discovered ARMINHO last weekend and I'm obsessed with these replicas that come in different sizes…I'm probably getting the whales one šŸ™‚

• soph // and other things August 1, 2014

The whale ones are awesome! I have my eye on those too. There's a brand called Erstwhile in Australia that do these massive pulldown charts that I'm pretty obsessed with. Fingers crossed you get yours. x

8. Georgia Mather October 14, 2014

I can't seem to get enough of old botanical patterns! Particularly the 1st one paired with the cute calligraphy!