These Instagram round-ups are becoming kind of redundant since I added an Instagram widget to my sidebar. But I thought I’d do one anyway because this is my blog and I can. Lately I’ve noticed that I’m developing a pattern for gravitating towards all things, well, patterned. Cases in point:
1. This Gorman tee I bought during a sale the other week. Happy face.
2. DIY striped canvas, which you can find the tutorial on a couple of posts down.
3. Fabric scouting. Found these super cute chevron and spotty patterns at Spotlight.
4. Chevrons! Vogue! Karlie! Gatsby!
5. Mum’s birthday cake, heavily disguised by icing sugar. Plus spotty wrapping paper.
6. Tiled brick walls in Spencer Lane for some Arabian themed markets. It was a bust.