inspiration: all the colours

Has it really been almost two weeks since my last blog post? Whoops. Whenever I seem to be losing my blogging mojo or am lacking in creativity, nothing gets the creative juices flowing again quite like a quick scroll through Pinterest. And by “quick scroll” I mean “getting sucked into a never ending wormhole of outfit inspiration, interiors shots, DIY ideas, and recipes that I’ll bookmark and will likely never make”. This is just an example of what I’ve been pinning, liking, and generally drawing inspiration from lately.
1. Colourful winter outfit inspiration via Who What Wear.
2. Paintings by Yolanda Sanchez.
3. Romance Was Born looks as featured in Harper’s Bazaar Australia.

1. Pinterest also helps me to get back into the blogging groove (:

2. Nusardel Oshana May 15, 2013

I've only just gotten back into using Pinterest, but I'm hoping it has a similar effect on me as it has on you – I'm in dire need for inspiration right now. That Harper's editorial is perfection.

• soph (owl vs. dove) May 16, 2013

I go through spurts with Pinterest, and mostly just pin things as I come across them on the net rather than having a huge pinning/repinning frenzy. I find everything so samey these days that anything left of centre captures my imagination – which is why the RWB shot is so perfect!

3. I love Pinterest, I swear it kicked me back into creative mode after a long session of being sucked in.

Loving all the bright colors, especially the yellow. That pouf chandelier…AMAZING!

• soph (owl vs. dove) May 16, 2013

For a moment I thought "I could totally DIY one of those chandeliers" until I realised that making that many pom poms would drive me insane! hahah

4. Sasha May 15, 2013

That painting is just mesmerizing!

5. jamie-lee May 15, 2013

I've been using pinterest a little more lately, so much great stuf on there. Starting to love the idea of colour in my wardrobe again.. those Sophia Webster heels? yes please.

• soph (owl vs. dove) May 16, 2013

It's been so dreary here lately (what gives, Autumn?) that colour is a necessity. And just looking at those flamingo heels instantly cheers me up.

6. kit and nancy. May 16, 2013

yes to that pop art colour clothing combo, yes to yolanda's beautiful colour creations and hell yeah to the chandelier. woman, you know how to collate the best kind of things. happy thursday! x