We’re already five days into February and I’m still astonished at how quickly January flew by. It feels like only yesterday that I was watching the fireworks and cheering in the new year. Needless to say, I plan on making February count much more, despite it being the shortest month of the year. These are just a few shots from January which, by the way, mainly consisted of melting in 30-40°C heat and bunkering down indoors during ridiculously cyclonic weather. Well, that’s what I’m taking away from it anyway.
2. The only things I bought during post-Christmas sales.
3. Slowly making my way through a stack of old National Geographic magazines. This article wins at life.
4. Tea and Tim Tams on Australia Day.
5. Road trip scenery. Looks serene but in reality it was a blistering hot day.
6. Stickers in Rookie Yearbook One. Stickers are the best.