mulberry ss13: behind the scenes

Fashion shows and campaigns seem to be becoming more and more of a spectacle. In a constant battle of one-upmanship between the big luxury houses, life sized trainscarousels, and palatial backdrops are almost a common feature on runways and campaign sets these days. Following the larger-than-life seaside ice-cream sculptures that featured in their SS12 campaign, Mulberry have moved the set of their SS13 campaign under the sea. With pastel hued corals and iridescent bubbles, model Meghan Collision shows off the latest Mulberry wares for spring. Although, with this fantastical set, it’s hard to focus on the clothes and accessories when the set is so mesmerising.
Images via: oystermag

1. New Shoes in Town January 18, 2013

What a dreamy looking set! Imagine having the fun job of creating all the bubbles for this shoot if there wasn't a bubble machine involved.

Nina x

• soph (owl vs. dove) January 20, 2013

I think some of the bigger ones are artificial, but yes – what a fun set to be involved in!

2. The Mint Mode January 18, 2013

Ahh, Tim Walker's campaigns for Mulberry are wonderful – always fun and playful. This underwater set is so soft and sweet but it still can't top my love for the AW 2012 campaign (which is very "Where the Wild Things Are"-inspired).

• soph (owl vs. dove) January 20, 2013

Tim Walker is a magician behind the lens. Love pretty much everything he does. That campaign was fantastic too!

3. Rachel, Cold Knees January 18, 2013

it really is beautiful.. I love the bag in the first photo <3

• soph (owl vs. dove) January 20, 2013

That winged bag shape seems to be really popular right now – love the Mulberry take on it.

4. My Passport to Style January 18, 2013

Tim Walkers campaigns are always so creative, the first look from the new Mulberry campaign is the colour of my bedroom, its such an uplifting but comforting colour, interesting to see that peppermint green is making an appearance this S/S13. Loving the colours of the set:D

Sharon – Sahara

• soph (owl vs. dove) January 20, 2013

I would never have picked that colour for Mulberry but it looks great nonetheless.

5. eliza January 18, 2013

I always love and look forward to the Mulberry campaigns. This one looks just as beautiful as the res, I can't wait to see it in full.

• soph (owl vs. dove) January 20, 2013

If you search on Fashion Gone Rogue I'm pretty sure you'll be able to see the full campaign 🙂

6. Chantelle January 18, 2013

I must agree with you! I am more intrigued by the set and how dream-like it is (I LOVE IT!!) than I am the pieces being advertised. Ooops.

• soph (owl vs. dove) January 20, 2013

Maybe they're trying to send the message "if you buy our stuff, you will live in a magical underwater dream world"? haha

7. Miss Z January 18, 2013

Hello dear!
    Nice blog!
    I think we should follow each other! What do you say? Kisses

8. Midheta Agic January 18, 2013

Amazing outfit ! I'm just lovin' it !
    Would u like to follow each other ?

xoxo

9. AVY January 19, 2013

Love the colors here, so pretty.

How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

/Avy

10. Lisa January 20, 2013

Oh boy, I could live inside these photos.

11. amalie January 20, 2013

wow amazing colors x

12. kirstyb January 20, 2013

fabulous as always

13. Hazel Schreiner January 25, 2013

Oh my! Isn't this just fabulous, imaginative and beautiful! Love all of the pastels, and not in a crazy 90s-love kind of way!!

🙂 Hazel

14. atthelittlehouse January 28, 2013

My love of Mulberry bags continues!