beauty: grown goodies

After seeing them seemingly everywhere, I decided to treat myself to some goodies by Grown. I chose the Vanilla & Orange Peel hand cream and the Watermelon lip balm. At $20+ they’re a bit of a splurge but are well worth the treat. Each product smells just as delicious as they sound and best of all they contain certified organic ingredients and are not tested on animals. I ordered these from the Grown online shop and have to applaud the speedy delivery, especially around this time of year. Now I’ve just got to start saving my pennies so I can stock up on more of the range!

1. New Shoes in Town December 27, 2012

I love their facial exfoliant and serum! Hands down my favourite skincare range evurrr.

• soph (owl vs. dove) December 30, 2012

I need to try it all ASAP. Thinking some of their face stuff will be next on the list.

2. Magali Vaz December 28, 2012

I know tis doesn't say much about the product but I love the simple & classic packaging design. Reminds me of Kiehls but better!

Magali

3. studiomaison December 28, 2012

never tried but maybe I will! so glad I stumbled upon your blog! new follower!

Saralyn

4. Fashion Tidbits December 30, 2012

Love Grown! Currently using their Rosa Damascena Acai and pomegranate cream!!

5. Daydream Lily January 4, 2013

I've been seeing them everywhere too. might have to try some for myself. Have you tried AESOP? this reminds me of their products

6. Sofia January 6, 2013

love the packaging!
    s

7. Belle January 14, 2013

Grown is beautiful but you MUST try Antipodes, they're a NZLD company and have the most glorious products!
    Also the Aesop Parsley Seed range is divine!

8. fivepointdusk February 2, 2013

How do you think it compares with the kiehl's lip balm? wondering if it is worth the change

• soph (owl vs. dove) February 3, 2013

I haven't used Kiehl's before so can't really compare. I like that this lip balm is light and not too heavy or sticky. I usually use Lucas' Paw Paw ointment or Blistex and probably get more value from them to be honest.