frankie 2013 daily journal

After missing out on frankie magazine’s daily journal last year, I made sure not to repeat the mistake again this year. The frankie 2013 daily journal went on sale earlier this week, and I picked one up at my local newsagent almost immediately. As expected, it’s once again filled with delightful illustrations by Amy Borrell. It features monthly and weekly planners as well as a few extra inclusions such as a sticker sheet (yay, stickers!), budget planner, and document pocket. The only problem? I want to start using it now!

1. Hannah October 14, 2012

I saw this in a newsagency the other day, it's so lovely! I'd want to start writing in it too πŸ™‚ Oh and their calendar is just as nice…I will probably purchase both x

2. Tanya October 14, 2012

It's so pretty!! I need to get my hands on one as soon as possible. x

3. Chelle | The Feather Den October 14, 2012

So lovely. Then again, it always is!

x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

4. LUAR October 14, 2012

This looks so functional and very lovely. If I wasn't so bad at maintaining a diary planner I would definitely purchase this πŸ™‚

• soph (owl vs. dove) October 14, 2012

I'm not always the best at keeping a planner (at the moment I'm solely relying on my phone/reminders) but hopefully this will keep me motivated to use it haha

5. I've wanted to get it every year but it turns out to be quite something when paying for shipping prices too but maybe I'll try to work something out this year (:

6. nicole October 14, 2012

Ahh too much cuteness for me to handle! I really should get one but I'm terrible at staying organised with diaries.

Nicole

7. Megan October 14, 2012

I missed out last year too, so picked it up as quick as I could this year! I have already started filling it out – it is just so sweet.

• soph (owl vs. dove) October 15, 2012

I'm going to start filling it out slowly so to make it last until the new year haha

8. Abigail October 14, 2012

I always carry my journal with me, it's a life saver! I need this one in my life, it's perfect!

abi
    drowsyhearts.blogspot.co.uk
    Xx

9. Rachel, Cold Knees October 14, 2012

I ordered it online, hope it doesn't take too long to get to the UK!! xx

10. a. October 15, 2012

*sigh* I love the Frankie diary!
    I got the one for this year and have cherished it so far.
    I'll have to make sure I get onto buying it quickly, as it is quite a lovely thing to have tucked in your handbag.

the making of things

11. Flapjack Melody October 15, 2012

Love, love, LOVE… Adding this to my wishlist as we speak!

FJM

12. liana October 15, 2012

AHHHH, can't believe it's that time of year the diary's are emerging!
    Where has this year gone??!?!?!?!!!

• soph (owl vs. dove) October 15, 2012

It's crazy! The newsagency was filled with them! It all gets a bit anxiety inducing haha

13. c. October 15, 2012

I've never owned a frankie diary, maybe next year will be the year. It's so cute! Brand new diaries are the greatest feeling – it's like starting fresh.

attempted ambition

14. Patricia Ayuso October 15, 2012

love!!! great post
    πŸ˜‰

15. Bernadeth G. October 15, 2012

Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! πŸ™‚

Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

16. Taylor October 16, 2012

To those who said they never use a day planner – I was the same until I bought last years one and now I use it constantly! It's so pretty it would be a travesty not to use it. Will definitely be making a trip to my newsagency this week – thanks for the heads up πŸ™‚

17. Faye October 16, 2012

Aww that is the cutest little book!

18. Anonymous October 19, 2012

I've been searching tirelessly for this diary in the three local news agents and they don't have it!!! whereabouts SI you purchase the diary??? thank you so much!

19. Magali Vaz October 19, 2012

The diary is so cute. I'd been eyeing them ever since the first year (2011) but didn't get it because shipping is expensive. But this year I took the plunge & ordered one (along with the 50th issue). So excited, though it hasn't even been dispatched yet so it will probably take a while. 😐

20. She Rat November 1, 2012

Dying to get my hands on one! I just missed out on the 2012 journal last year and dagnabbit I need this beauty for 2013.

21. Tyne Swedish November 6, 2012

Hey doll! I really like your blog. I found you via googling this journal. Can you please let me know how big it is? The size of a pencil? A standard office stapler? A regular size of printer paper? Etc…That is the only thing holding me back from buying this.

Chao
    Poppie

• soph (owl vs. dove) November 6, 2012

Hi Tyne, I'd best describe it as a squished A5 size, so approximately the size of a folded piece of printer paper. Hope that helps!

• Tyne Swedish November 8, 2012

Thanks doll! I almost bought it but I didn't like their shipping policy. That if I don't receive the journal it is not their problem. That scares me and it cost too much for them not to care so I do not think I will be buying it. Which is sad.

Chao