inspiration: interiors

I don’t usually do interior-style posts but I am absolutely loving this space in the home of Parisian designer Céline Saby. Not only are bay windows and French doors my weakness, but so is anything mauve/lilac at the moment (I partially blame the latest Ikea catalogue for this). It looks like the perfect place to curl up with a good book or to hang out the balcony, cuppa in hand, and bask in the sunshine. Can I live here please?

Images: Freunde von Freunden

1. Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark September 6, 2012

Of all the apartments I've been in, the ones in Paris are my favorite. They have the prettiest windows and there's a lived in warm comfortable feeling and for some reason even the clutter seems romantic. I love these shots. They capture that feeling!

• soph (owl vs. dove) September 7, 2012

I know what you mean! If hanging out of balconies/windows and people watching in Paris counts as a pastime then I'd have to say it'd be up there as one of my favourites.

2. Josephine Pearl September 6, 2012

I love this room, the tall ceilings and doors letting in lots of light is amazing. Love the little owl cushion too 🙂

JO. x

• soph (owl vs. dove) September 7, 2012

I noticed the owl only once I published this post – such a cute little detail!

3. Rachel, Cold Knees September 6, 2012

ah it's so pretty! I'm considering a bit of mauve for my bedroom.. x

• soph (owl vs. dove) September 7, 2012

I have this old dressing table at the moment waiting to be done up, so am now considering painting it mauve!

4. Krimly September 6, 2012

You continue posting great things, I love this decoration, now that I want to become independent I have to start thinking about it! 🙂

xoxo

5. Mat September 7, 2012

bet the rays feel really good coming through those windows

6. lavelle September 7, 2012

This is a beautiful house! totally inspired – thanks (you should do more interior posts!) x