colours and colours and colours of colours

Have you ever had those moments where it seems like the shopping gods are just working in your favour? After posting about my affinity for crazy colourful bags the other day, it seemed quite fortuitous that I then found this multicoloured creation (among many others) at the West End markets over the weekend. It is, without a doubt, my new favourite bag and will be a prominent feature in my wardrobe from now on. I’ve previously seen similar styles of bags available online at This Is Not A Malland if you ever find yourself travelling through Asia I’m sure you’d be able to find these types of bags all over the joint as well.

1. she. September 30, 2012

Last weekend I found these beauitful sadle shoes, I definitely felt like I was meant to have them. That bag is super adoreble by the way.

• soph (owl vs. dove) September 30, 2012

That's brilliant! I'm on the lookout for a pair of saddle shoes too – loved the Rachel Antonoff polka dot ones but pity they're sold out in most places.

2. a. September 30, 2012

So much colour, that bag is amazing.
    You couldn't possibly feel down with that slung over your shoulder!

• soph (owl vs. dove) October 1, 2012

Exactly! It's the perfect way to brighten up the day. On a side note, I wore it to a club and it even glowed in the dark under black lights – highly amusing.

3. Anastasia from Natbeesfashion September 30, 2012

Thats amazing! I wanna buy it 🙂
    xo

4. Rachel, Cold Knees September 30, 2012

very nice indeed!x

5. Magali Vaz September 30, 2012

I saw this on your instagram & it's so pretty! Bangkok, here I come (soon, haha).

• soph (owl vs. dove) October 1, 2012

And it won't be the last you see of it on Instagram or the blog either! I am obsessed with it. I've worn it every day since buying it haha

6. omg that bag is just awesome..the colors, the patterns, the shape. whoot! <3

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

7. Mat October 2, 2012

that is a stroke of good fortune, finding that just after you chatted about it. nice! yeah i know what you mean about the packaging, some do really similar stuff. i don't mind it terms of price mind, i never by the proper stuff