1. she. July 5, 2012

Marc Jacobs how lovely! love his fragrances.

2. The Mint Mode July 5, 2012

Happy belated birthday, Soph! πŸ™‚

Aww, I love fragrance packaging – perfume bottles are pretty much decor items in and of themselves.

3. Lightning Heart July 5, 2012

aww that is the cutest perfume bottle! i love my marc jacobs perfumes πŸ™‚

4. Vicky July 5, 2012

I need to get some more Daisy in my life. Mine's just run out and I feel a little lost without it x

• soph (owl vs. dove) July 5, 2012

This is my first ever Daisy perfume but I think it will be the start of an addiction.

5. Hannah July 5, 2012

Oh I LOVE the packaging of the perfume…I also adore the smell of it, perfect for summer definitely on my wishlist!
    dimplesdiaries

6. hannah July 5, 2012

I am a Daisy addict – it's my everyday scent behind Michael Kors. I can't wait to buy the Eau So Fresh. I always love their cute little miniature perfumes. I have the solid keyring one that came out a couple of years ago and I love it! x

7. Hannah July 5, 2012

What do you use the love balm for? As a lip balm? I love the jurlique rose scent πŸ™‚ x

• soph (owl vs. dove) July 5, 2012

I've been using it on my hands to combat dryness. Don't use it on my lips as I find the scent too strong for that.

8. Tenneil July 5, 2012

The Marc Jacob's perfume is the most adorable thing ever! I've always been a huge fan of Marc Jacob's perfumes and the super girly packaging. I own the original Daisy, which I love, but I really want to try the Eau So Fresh. So light and summery. πŸ™‚ I think it's the perfect day scent.

9. Camila Faria July 6, 2012

I love both designs. I'm a sucker for pretty packaging!

10. Gaby de Modacapital July 23, 2012

Hi!! πŸ™‚
    I really like your blog, IΒ΄m following you πŸ˜€
    … maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back πŸ˜‰
    Kisses!