colourful knits

I bought these knits from ASOS the other day. They’re on a flight path to Australia as we speak (nothing like a “your order has been despatched” email to put a smile on my face). One good thing about this whole opposing seasons with the northern hemisphere thing is that we get to pick up some pretty decent end of season sale stock. And yes, I’m making it my mission to burn everyone’s retinas this winter.

2. Vero Moda Fisherman’s Knit Jumper

1. Macy April 13, 2012

I am strongly considering getting that orange knit, I've had it in my saved items for weeks!

2. Chelle | The Feather Den April 13, 2012

Haha, I must say, it is pretty awesome to get great sale stock here in Aus! Those are totally great.

x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

3. Joana April 13, 2012

Oh wow, that first one!

xo Joana

4. Magali April 13, 2012

They're awesome! I especially love the pattern on the first one. ๐Ÿ™‚

5. I super love the pink one! Such a steal, too!

6. Lyndall April 14, 2012

Pretty much my entire wardrobe is made up of end of season sale stock! I love being in opposite hemispheres ๐Ÿ™‚

That pink jumper is the cutest! I'm looking forward to wearing lots of knits this winter~

• soph (owl vs. dove) April 14, 2012

Me too – going to be all about the knits. I've already got my dose of colour, now I just need to find some decent neutrals!

7. .sabo skirt. April 14, 2012

We like the pink sweater! So pretty!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

8. Lilian Choo April 14, 2012

I literally got the same two jumpers a couple weeks ago (…except I got the Aran in navy). What a weird coinky dink! The fisherman jumper is so much more vibrant in person. It's a sure fire retina burner. Mission accomplished!

• soph (owl vs. dove) April 15, 2012

No way! Great minds eh? I was looking at the Aran in navy and cream too. Can't wait to see the fisherman jumper in real life!

9. devorelebeaumonstre. April 14, 2012

nice!

devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

10. Hannah Percyowl April 15, 2012

I'm hoping to keep some colour in my wardrobe this winter! Do it. Burn retinas. I love cable knits – I'm instantly regretting not buying the cheap coloured knits I saw at Dotti.
    P.S. Boooo! I want to be a stylist haha.

• soph (owl vs. dove) April 21, 2012

I have some amazing colour combinations I can't wait to try out. Just need winter to hurry up along. I tried one of those knits on and was sweating within 10 seconds!

11. hannah April 16, 2012

Love these, they're gorgeous! I am stocking up on winter bits and bobs on sale while I can, that's for sure!

• soph (owl vs. dove) April 21, 2012

I have a list that I'm slowing checking things off of… although I'm just as quickly adding more things to the list haha

12. Kirsten April 20, 2012

They're soooooo pretty! Now that it's actually starting to get cold here, I can actually consider buying this kinda thing. Oohhh so dreamy. I really want the orange one! If I end up buying it, it is entirely your fault. ๐Ÿ˜€ haha