instagram diaries: end of summer

Music festivals, beach trips, and spectacular sunsets signalling the end of summer. This is also one of those lazy posts where I group together some Instagram photos and parade it around as a real blog post. My bad.

1. Dancing in the rain to New Order at Future Music Festival. Definite life highlight.
2. Friendly Fires at Future. Funnest set. Even if I did get mud kicked on me.
3, 4. Nature putting on a show.
5. Making the most of the sunshine before the rain set in.
6. Golden Gaytime ice creams at the beach. An Aussie tradition.

Follow me on Instagram: @owlvdove

1. Mary March 6, 2012

Golden Gaytimes!! I've been craving them lately, along with Maxibons…

Anyway it looks like you had a pretty fantastic summer x

2. Flapjack Melody March 6, 2012

Gorgeous photos – it looks like you had a fabulous summer.

Gold Gaytimes are delicious – you've got me craving one too now..!

FJM

3. Bejewelled Dresser March 6, 2012

*sigh* end of Summer.. feel like your post is making me come to the realisation! Love the beach umbrella in your beach pic! Bring on some cooler weather!

4. Rachel, Cold Knees March 6, 2012

Lovely photos, I want Summer in the UK now but sadly that won't be happening for a while… love your nails in the last photo ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Abby March 6, 2012

I do NOT want summer to end!

and I only tried my first ever golden gaytime this summer. my gosh it was incredible, i Must get another!!

• soph (owl vs. dove) March 8, 2012

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. I think you need to get at least 134932 more to make up for a lifetime devoid of Golden Gaytimes.

6. Rhianne March 6, 2012

i've always liked lazy posts ๐Ÿ™‚ the colours in these are beautiful!

7. Lola March 6, 2012

Mmmmm I have a craving for the ice cream! X

8. Natalie Anne Bourn March 6, 2012

wow, that icecream looks delicious!

9. Tenneil March 7, 2012

Music festivals are my favourite thing about summer and this year was definitely a great one. I'm already missing it so much! I saw New Order and Friendly Fires at Future Music too. Bernard actually mentioned that it rained in Brisbane the night before and how it was good to see some sun in Perth. :p Friendly Fires are definitely a lot of fun! I can't get enough of Ed's dance moves!

10. Louise March 7, 2012

Oh these are amazing! The New Order-one definitely LOOKS like a life highlight, dancing in the rain to such a band with all those people must be so fun.

And I really(!) like photo 4 and 6. Definite a feel of summer, and I really like your nails in 6 too!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• soph (owl vs. dove) March 8, 2012

Admittedly, at the time, the rain was a bit of a downer. But looking back now, it was amazing! hahaha. A good story to tell anyway!