On Saturday I attended St Jerome’s Laneway Festival.
I wore: Vest from DFO, Supre dress, Wittner sandals, assorted bangles.
- No queues.
- Zooper Doopers.
- The massive dance-fest at Still Flyin’. If you ever get the chance to see these guys live, do not pass it up. Possibly one of the funnest bands you’ll ever see.
- Vodka cranberries (last drink I thought they’d be selling at a festival).
- Dancing to Architecture in Helsinki + the massive sing-a-long when they covered Break My Stride.
- The fact that nearly every set involved the crowd climbing up on stage.
- The two girls who were dancing on the decks during Girl Talk + the guy that tried turning it into soft core porn. No, despite the theory that ‘sex sells’, I did not want to see that. But on a lighter note, the chick wearing the I’m Not a DJ shirt was freakin’ awesome. Massive props to her and her mad dancing skillz.